PIC’s hyperspectral image products deliver the “precision” needed for precision agricultural management of high-value vineyard crops.
- High Resolution
- Accurate Calibration
- Crop Canopy Discrimination
- Informative Image Products
- Seasonal Analytics
Precision Imagery Corporation (PIC) is the premier provider of aerial hyperspectral imagery (HSI) for precision agriculture on the U.S. West Coast. We offer unprecedented resolution and consistent accuracy in a suite of imagery products and metrics that enable managers to make more informed decisions to improve yields and bottom-line financial results.
- Periodically visualize the overall health of a vineyard “at a glance”.
- Rapidly identify vegetation stress conditions at a vine-specific or zonal level.
- Spot specific problem areas without labor-intensive field inspections.
- Improve targeted management of irrigation and applications.
- Monitor within- and across-season evolution in canopy growth, vigor and
- Corroborate long-term planning decisions with scientific imagery and