PIC’s hyperspectral image products deliver the “precision” needed for precision agricultural management of high-value vineyard crops.
- High resolution – Our imagery is acquired in 20cm pixels with 360 narrow colors spanning visible to near-infrared, providing significantly more information than coarse NDVI based on a few broad bands
- Accurate calibration – We correct for variable solar, environmental and sensor effects to enable meaningful physical comparisons over the entire growing season
- Crop canopy discrimination – We focus in on the crop, while suppressing ground cover, soil, and other materials
- Informative image products – We provide georectified image products that indicate plant-level physical conditions including vigor, chlorophyll content, photosynthetic activity and heat stress
- Seasonal analytics – We produce informative block-based statistics and metrics to accurately monitor temporal changes in vine vigor levels and spatial uniformity within varietal blocks